I'm a wife to Oca III, a teacher, a friend. I'm passionate about writing and photos and an avid life- documenter. This blog, which started on May 08, 2010, gives me the opportunity to share my heart with a few friends. Enjoy! Take a peek of my awesome family! Through all of the posts and a crazy amount of pictures, we hope to document all of the silly details of raising our two precious kids, Ora & Quad IV. We also hope to share some of the fun things that we do around our beautiful sub-urb life... Kisses!

May 02, 2014

It's a Humble Civil Ceremony!



I promise to listen to you and learn from you...

I will laugh with you, cry with you, grow with you...

I will love you and have faith in your love for me, 

through all our years and all that life may bring us.






























Enjoy the current season of your life!

Thank you for dropping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment