I'm a wife to Oca III, a teacher, a friend. I'm passionate about writing and photos and an avid life- documenter. This blog, which started on May 08, 2010, gives me the opportunity to share my heart with a few friends. Enjoy! Take a peek of my awesome family! Through all of the posts and a crazy amount of pictures, we hope to document all of the silly details of raising our two precious kids, Ora & Quad IV. We also hope to share some of the fun things that we do around our beautiful sub-urb life... Kisses!

May 02, 2014

Pre- Farewell Dinner with my Meno- mates!

Lunch at Chicken Bon Chon Restaurant with Janine, 
one of Oscar's handled projects,
 I got to  finally dine out with.





.... 

Then, a pre-farewell dinner at Vikings after with great people and great foodies!
... But I don't expect not to see these wonderful people anymore because I will still be back in ENC-GNA soon!!! 
I will leave soon with a happy heart! <3

 It's totally a feast from the Sea!!!  





















Enjoy the current season of your life! 

Thank you fro dropping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment